Quercetin powder Sophora Japonica Extract 95%
Specification: 95% 98% HPLC
Appearance: Yellow fine powder
Molecular Weight: 302.23
CAS Registry Number: 117-39-5
What is Quercetin?
Quercetin is widely found in apple skins, onion peels, peppers, certain berries, tea, and red wine. Dozens of recent studies have focused on quercetin as an extract added to a supplement and are showing promising results in athletic performance, immune system support and a variety of areas that could ultimately be viewed as preventative or therapeutic in addressing various health conditions.
Quercetin, also known as quercetin, quercetin, is soluble in glacial acetic acid, yellow in alkaline solution, almost insoluble in water, and bitter in alcohol solution. As a medicine, it has good expectorant and antitussive effects and has a certain antiasthmatic effect. In addition, quercetin powder also lowers blood pressure, enhances capillary resistance, reduces capillary fragility, lowers blood lipids, dilatation of coronary arteries, and increases coronary blood flow. Quercetin powder is used for the treatment of chronic bronchitis. Quercetin is also has adjuvant therapy for patients with coronary heart disease and hypertension.
What function does Quercetin have?
1. Quercetin may expel phlegm and arrest coughing, it can also be used as anti-asthmatic.
2. Quercetin has anticancer activity, inhibits PI3-kinase activity and slightly inhibits PIP Kinase activity, reduces cancer cell
growth via type II estrogen receptors.
3. Quercetin may inhibit histamine release from basophils and mast cells.
4. Quercetin may control the spread of certain viruses within the body.
5. Quercetin may help reduce tissue destruction.
6. Quercetin may also be beneficial in the treatment of dysentery, gout, and psoriasis.
Which field can Quercetin applied?
Quercetin applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
Quercetin applied in the health product field.
Quercetin applied in the pharmaceutical field.